Release date: 1994.07.01
Catalog nr: ESCB-1492
Label: Epic Records Japan
First press: unknown
«d-Culture» is Osaka Performance Doll’s first album. It features the A-sides from their first three singles, the B-sides from their first two singles, as well as five new songs. All the singles’ songs have been remixed for the album release.
The album failed to chart the Oricon charts.
Osaka Performance Doll (大阪パフォーマンスドール; also called OPD) was a Japanese idol dance pops group from 1993 to 1997. They were theatre-based in Osaka, with five main members (called «F/Unit» with their initials) and several others for live performances and trainees. They are the sister group of Tokyo Performance Doll. They made their debut with the single «Mangetsu no Yoru Dakara» in 1993. However, in March 1996, Atsuko Inaba and Ayano Furutani left the group (or was let go?) and was replaced by Shigemoto and Nakamura, thus the group’s changing their name to OPD. After releasing two more singles and one album as OPD, Osaka Performance Doll disbanded in 1997.
In 2008, the group got back together by doing two performances named «2008 Gentei Osaka Performance Doll Natsumatsuri!! ~Jyuugonen no Natsu Dakara~» to celebrate their 15th year anniversary.
01. 25時のカルナヴァル (25ji no Carnival; A Carnival at 1 AM)
02. チェリ－・パレ－ド (Love & Peace Mix) (Cherry Parade)
04. 恋のジェットコ－スタ－ (Koi no Jet Coaster; Jet Coaster of Love)
05. I’m in Love with You
06. 恋がまぶしくて (POWER RAVE MIX) (Koi ga Mabushite)
07. SUNSHINE BOOGIE
08. コンビニ・ウォ－リア－ズ (Convenience Store Warriors)
09. 生まれた街のフェンスを越えて (GUITAR RAVE MIX) (Umareta Machi no Fence wo Koete)
10. 満月の夜だから (MIDNIGHT WOLVES VERSION) (Mangetsu no Yoru Dakara)